Professional Advice On Products
She started breaking out, so much so that by 11:30 a.m., her eyes were so swollen that her mom took her to a nearby emergency clinic, according to the Omaha World-Herald. Ever the trooper, Miller put on her gown and went to the ceremony. She walked down the aisle to get hitched feeling absolutely terrible. “I literally couldn’t see my husband when I was saying my vows because my vision went blurry,” she told HuffPost by email. “So blurry I passed out twice at my reception.” The eye problems set off a chain reaction of other snafus. “Due to all of this going on, and since I put my wedding dress on 20 minutes before walking down the aisle, I forgot to wear shoes at the forest wedding,” Miller said. “My veil fell out twice walking down the aisle, we forgot our rings, and our wedding song didn’t get played.” The couple also skipped the unity portion of the ceremony because they forgot those items. “Our pastor cut it short and married us in a hurry because of the pain I was in,” Miller said. “Literally my entire day was a mess hahaha.” After the vows were exchanged, the Millers didn’t go to the reception.
For the original version including any supplementary images or video, visit https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/christine-jo-miller-wedding-poisonous-flowers_us_5a32a949e4b0e41f9e041d40